Congratulations our Graduating Class of 2016!
We had a beautiful graduation ceremony for our wonderful (and good looking) graduating chiefs Jeremy Sinkin, Sarah Sher, and Frank Albino MD. Jeremy will be going to Memorial Sloan Kettering for a year in microsurgery. Sarah Sher will be returning to us as faculty member in the Department of Plastic Surgery. Frank will be undertaking a year of microsurgery at the University of Pennsylvania. It is hard to see them go, but we are honored to have had the privilege of training with them.
We also want to congratulate the following award winners for their achievements
- Resident faculty award for excellence in mentorship: Maurice Nahabedian MD
- Chief resident faculty award for excellence in mentorship: Troy Pittman MD
- Resident teaching award: Frank Albino MD
- Research award: Michael Defazio MD
- Academic achievement award: Michael Defazio MD
- Senior resident award for clinical excellence: Jeremy Sinkin MD
- Junior resident award for clinical excellence: Chris Lakiani MD